I haven’t done one of these in a long time, so I’ll subject you all…
The rules are the same as in every other meme in blogland. I don’t tag people, so if you want to play along, steal this one and paste on your blog.
1. If your boss says, “I would like to talk to you about your internet usage” what would your first reaction be? See what had happened was…ummm. Damn, you caught me. Just don’t cut off access to my blogs, or my paycheck for that matter.
2. If you SO asks you “Does this make me look fat?” how do you answer? D is a man. He’d never ask me that
3. What is one thing that you pay for, but resent having to do so? Water! Why the hell do I have to pay for water every three months?? Mother Nature makes it rain all the time for free, so why I gotta pay for it?
4. A day is being created in honor of you. How should we celebrate it? Umm, don’t I already have a day? It’s called March 7…my birthday. Give me cake and presents and sing to me. Yup, that’ll do.
5. What CD or Album in your music collection do you secretly enjoy, but would be embarrassed if others heard you grooving to it? Thriller. I ain’t shamed! Oh, but if I was really embarassed to be listening to it, do you really think I’d tell yall that I have it on repeat?
6. How long do you think you would last if you were a contestant on Survivor? *laughs* Like Survivor on an island? Maybe about 2 weeks. But Survivor in the projects/hood? I’d win that bitch.
7. What’s a weapon that you feel suits your personality? I don’t really know, but we have several in the house…bwahahahahaha. Actually, probably a machete. I’ve known how to use one since I was about 5 and I had one made for me a few years ago.
8. Have you ever ended up injured after trying an interesting new sex position? Unfortunately yes and I ended up in the ER and had to get stitches because of it. I might have to share that story one day…
9. If a talking Tasha doll were made, what are THREE phrases it would say? 1. Really? 2. That’s Unfortunate 3. I’m gonna need you to (whatever)
10. What is the last annoying song that got trapped in your head? That gotdamned “Boyfriend #2”. I can’t stand the song, but I swear it’s stuck permanently in my head